Babies Bork

Babies Bork

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maternity Leave is Over

I go back to work tomorrow! I am definitely met with a ton of different emotions.

I'm excited to get back into a routine that involves adults on a regular basis and looking forward to seeing my coworkers.

I'm sad that I won't be spending all my days with Kaitlyn. It is going to suck only seeing her a few hours in the evening.

I'm nervous that I won't be able to fulfill all of my job duties and still be the mom that I want to be. I am going back to work right at the heat of things, so will be expected to work some overtime. I'm not sure how that is going to work. I always thought that I would go home from work at a normal time and then work after Kaitlyn has gone to bed. But now I go to bed at the same time as her!

I'm glad that we don't have to bring her to daycare. We are so thankful to my parents for watching her.

I'm worried that the sleep deprivation will get to be too much. Or that Kaitlyn will be too much of a burden on my parents.

Man, that is a lot of emotions! No wonder my stomach has been in knots all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment